Improving Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates in Delaware
Quality Insights is spearheading an exciting new Colorectal Cancer Screening (CRCS) quality improvement effort that may be of interest to your practice.
We have been working with six physician practices in Delaware to date and now have the opportunity to enroll five additional sites by 1/1/17. There is also a possibility that more pratices may be able to join the initiative later in 2017, but please contact Quality Insights now if you are interested in participating.
Benefits of Participation:
- Four hours per month of on-site support to improve your CRCS rates for
calendar year 2017
- Identification of your patients who are past due for CRCS: These patients
will receive a CRCS Reminder Postcard during their birthday month - the
reminder card is specific to your practice
- Patients receiving the reminder postcard will also receive a follow-up phone call
from a Community Health Worker encouraging the patient to have a CRCS test
(Quality Insights will develop a specific practice protocol with your site)
- Monthly e-newsletter will highlight your practice's progress towards improving
your CRCS screening rates
- CRCS Project Flyer
- CRCS Postcard
(Henrietta Johnson Medical Center)
- CRCS Postcard
(La Red Health Center)
- CRCS Project - Memorandum of Understanding & Business
- Invitation to join project
Quality Insights encourages your practice to join us in this important initiative to improve the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer.
If you are interested in joining this project or would like more information, please e-mail Quality Insights Project Manager Andrea Rodi
, or call 877.987.4687 ext. 127